Tangy Cucumber Gelatin Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) small-curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add the cucumber and onions. Stir in cottage cheese and mayonnaise until blended. Pour into two 1-1/2-cup molds coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate overnight or until set. Unmold just before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 707 calories, 49g fat (9g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 802mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Tangy Cucumber Gelatin
"Thought this was cool and wonderful. I also tried it with lime sugar free gelatin, and liked it just as well."
"Loved it!! I made it with lime sugar free jello and it was good."