Tangy Cauliflower Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, grapes and walnuts. In a large bowl,combine the mayonnaise, honey and mustard. Pour over cauliflower mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 304 calories, 25g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 163mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 2, 2017
I was looking for a different salad to serve for a BBQ and found this. Although it only had one review I went for it. I'm glad I did. It was very tasty and the family loved it. Thanks for sharing!
Jun 3, 2013
This was so easy to make. My daughters really liked it. They both don't eat Cauliflower.