Tangy Cauliflower Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, grapes and walnuts. In a large bowl,combine the mayonnaise, honey and mustard. Pour over cauliflower mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 304 calories, 25g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 163mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
May 12, 2019
I have made many cauliflower salads but had never made one with grapes and nuts, so I tried this for a recent potluck dinner. It made a huge bowl and only a teaspoonful was left. It was very tasty, the dressing was great!I used purple grapes for more color.
Oct 2, 2017
I was looking for a different salad to serve for a BBQ and found this. Although it only had one review I went for it. I'm glad I did. It was very tasty and the family loved it. Thanks for sharing!
Jun 3, 2013
This was so easy to make. My daughters really liked it. They both don't eat Cauliflower.