- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower, grapes and walnuts. Combine the mayonnaise, honey and mustard; pour over cauliflower mixture and stir to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forTangy Cauliflower Salad
"I was looking for a different salad to serve for a BBQ and found this. Although it only had one review I went for it. I'm glad I did. It was very tasty and the family loved it. Thanks for sharing!"
"This was so easy to make. My daughters really liked it. They both don't eat Cauliflower."