Tangy Buttered Green Beans
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/4 cups fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place green beans in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes or until tender.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir for 3 minutes or until heated through. Drain bean; drizzle with butter mixture and toss to coat.
Aug 17, 2011
This dish is both delicious and quick. My picky men loved them too.
Dec 4, 2010
These are fantastic! Even my picky 13 year old likes them. I don't think they are sour at all, good mix of flavors.
Mar 14, 2010
I wasn't a fan of these...too sour! And I am a fan of vinegary things, but this didn't do it for me:(
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.