- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg, mustard and garlic. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip pork chops in egg mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- In a large skillet, brown chops on both sides in oil. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTangy Breaded Pork Chops
"It didn't really taste like pork after I cooked it, more like fried fish. I didn't like frying the chops, I wouldn't do it again."
"These were pretty good. Im not a big fan of yellow mustard, so i used spicy brown instead and they turned out nicely."