Not only is this delicious chili quick to make, the blue cheese wedge adds a creamy, tangy accent. —Luann Maner, Taylor, Arizona
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) Ranch Style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 The Laughing Cow cheese, optional
- In a large saucepan, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the beans, tomatoes, chili powder, cumin and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until flavors are blended. Top with cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Beef Chili in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p19
Reviews forTangy Beef Chili
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 6, 2013
"Just add corn & mild diced chilis! Delicious!"