- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a skillet, brown chops in oil for 3 minutes on each side. In a small bowl, combine the preserves, vinegar and mustard. Spoon half of the mixture over pork. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Turn chops; top with remaining preserves mixture. Cover and simmer 4-5 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forTangy Apricot Pork Chops
"easy to make with ingredients likely to be on hand. The recipe doubled well and my husband actually gave it 4 1/2 stars."