Tahitian Fruit Salad
If you're tired of the same old fruit salad, try this tropical version featuring pineapple, papaya, oranges, mango and more!—Doty Emory, Jasper, Georgia
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium papaya, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 3 large navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, vanilla and honey. Pour over fruit; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Just before serving, in a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, marshmallow creme and vanilla; stir in pistachios. Serve with fruit salad.
1 cup with 1 heaping tablespoon topping: 289 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 5g fiber), 4g protein.
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC