Tahini Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled
- 2 medium sweet red peppers
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cut the eggplant, red peppers, zucchini and onion into 1-in. pieces. Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the oil, tahini, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Drizzle over vegetables; toss to coat.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in parsley before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup: 91 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Tahini Roasted Vegetables
"My husband & I love this recipe! I use whatever veggies I have in the fridge, just cut them into 1 inch pieces."