- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 1 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup leftover cooked taco-seasoned ground beef
- Flour tortillas, warmed, optional
- Salsa, optional
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese, onion, green pepper and hot pepper sauce. Cook and stir in a nonstick skillet until eggs begin to set. Add taco meat; cool until eggs are completely set. If desired, spoon onto a warmed tortilla and roll up; top with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTacoed Eggs
"I made these for breakfast the other day, and they are scrumptious! I will definitely make them again soon!"