- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 jalapeno chile peppers
- 1/4 cup shredded mexican Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes
- 1/3 cup pancake mix, complete
- Preheat your waffle cone maker and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together 2 large eggs.
- Over medium heat, heat a small skillet with a tablespoon of oil until hot.
- Pour in eggs. As eggs begin to set, slowly pull them the skillet with a spatula, forming soft curds.
- Continue cooking, until desired doneness. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, mix waffle batter according to packaging.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the waffle cone maker, making sure to spread it out evenly.
- Close lid and cook for about 1 minute before checking for doneness. Cook until browned to your liking.
- Immediately, place done waffle cones into taco holder to form shape.
- Stuff with scrambled eggs, then top with bacon, jalapenos, and chives. Yield: 1 serving
Originally published as Taco Waffles in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews forTaco Waffles
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 1, 2016