- 2-1/2 cups cooked Taco-Seasoned Meat
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a large saucepan, combine the taco meat, tomato sauce and green pepper; bring to a boil. Meanwhile, combine pasta and sour cream; place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of cheese. Top with meat mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forTaco Twist Bake
"Wonderful recipe and easy to adjust to individual tastes as the one reviewer said:) Love the recipe and it is a staple recipe at my home!"
"easy recipe to adjust to all family members' tastes"
"oh my was this yummy! Makes great left overs to"
"Very easy to make & very tasty!"
"FYI you have your pictures mixed up with the Taco Cornbread Squares. I plan to make both recipes."
"The meat is already seasoned. The meat, tomato sauce and pepper are brought to a boil before pouring over the noodle mixture."