Taco Turkey Wraps
"I get lots of compliments whenever I bring these roll-ups to potluck lunches," says Kathy Neidermann of Holland, Michigan. Sour cream, taco seasoning and shredded Mexican cheese bring south-of-the-border flair to deli turkey in the rapid raps.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2/3 to 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey breast
- Salsa, optional
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning. Spread over tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with turkey; roll up. Serve with salsa if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 324 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 1130mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 15g protein.
Originally published as Taco Turkey Wraps in Quick Cooking May/June 2003