"I get lots of compliments whenever I bring these roll-ups to potluck lunches," says Kathy Neidermann of Holland, Michigan. Sour cream, taco seasoning and shredded Mexican cheese bring south-of-the-border flair to deli turkey in the rapid raps.
Recommended: 32 Lunches To Spice Up Your Workday
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2/3 to 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey breast
- Salsa, optional
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning. Spread over tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with turkey; roll up. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Taco Turkey Wraps in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p11