Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 large baking potato
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Scrub and pierce potato; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-4 minutes on each side or until tender; set aside.
- Crumble meat into a shallow microwave-safe bowl; add onion. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2-2 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once; drain. Stir in salsa and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cut potato in half lengthwise; fluff pulp with fork. Top each half with meat mixture, cheese and sour cream.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1/2 each: 294 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 17g protein.
Jun 21, 2011
Delicious! Anything to do with potatoes, you can't go wrong. That's the Irish speaking!!!
Jun 10, 2010
This is a quick dinner and filling. I increased the ingredients to cover the potato, and my husband enjoyed it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.