Taco Salad with a Twist
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (9 ounces) iceberg lettuce blend
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 8 cups corn chips, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup green goddess salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes and onions. Add the beef, beans, cheese and corn chips. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Dollop with sour cream. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 464 calories, 31g fat (9g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 507mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 17g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 12, 2010
Really easy to make & really tasty!! The Green Goddess salad dressing is amazing! Next time i will leave out the kidney beans though as we didn't care for them in this recipe. Also, i will add some spices to the meat.
Jan 12, 2010
This recipe was very easy to make and was extremely delicious. I made it for a girl's night and we were so stuffed because we couldn't stop eating it! The dressing was a little hard to find-not all grocery stores carry it but I found it at Ralph's. I love this recipe, I am making it again this week.