- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (11 ounces) torn iceberg and romaine
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 8 cups corn chips, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup green goddess salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes and onions. Add the beef, beans, cheese and corn chips. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Dollop with sour cream. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forTaco Salad with a Twist
"This recipe was very easy to make and was extremely delicious. I made it for a girl's night and we were so stuffed because we couldn't stop eating it! The dressing was a little hard to find-not all grocery stores carry it but I found it at Ralph's. I love this recipe, I am making it again this week."