Taco Pumpkin Seeds
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 cup seeds from freshly cut pumpkin, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a skillet, saute pumpkin seeds in oil for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Using a slotted spoon, transfer seeds to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and garlic salt; stir to coat. Spread into a single layer. Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until crisp. Remove to paper towels to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 70 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 161mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 1, 2011
I normally do not like pumpkin seeds, but with this recipe I do! Very easy to just keep snaking on them!!!
Oct 25, 2010
Was a very easy recipe and will make it again for sure.
Oct 25, 2009
Tasty, with a little zing. I only used the 1 Table. of taco seasoning because my daughter doesn't like anything too spicy. This had just the right amount.