- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups Seasoned Taco Meat
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded lettuce or sour cream, optional
- Unroll pizza dough and place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with the taco meat, tomatoes and cheese. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Top with shredded lettuce and sour cream if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forTaco Pizza Squares
"Fun and easy. You can use already made pizza crust. My kids have had it several times now."
"I love this recipe. Taco pizza is two best foods combined"
"We have pizza night every Friday in our house and this pizza was a great change from the regular pepperoni and meat lovers pizza."