- 3 cans (7 ounces each) potato sticks
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) french-fried onions
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine potato sticks, onions and peanuts. Combine butter and taco seasoning; mix well. Pour over potato stick mixture and toss to coat. Place in three ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 250* for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 24 cups.
- 32 servings, 3/4 cup per serving. Yield: 24 cups
Reviews forTaco Pickup Sticks
"Family loved it! Made a perfect snack."