Taco Party Wings
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
Makesabout 2 dozen
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Separate sections of chicken wings at the joints, discarding wing tip portion. In a resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients. Add chicken wings, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place in a single layer on two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear.
Editor's NoteUncooked chicken wing sections (wingettes) may be substituted for whole chicken wings.
Mar 21, 2010
Very quick and easy to make. The kids love it and it also travels well to picnics and pot luck dinners. Always a hit with everyone.
Oct 10, 2009
I'm surprised that someone hasn't rated this yet. This recipe is simple, easy & very tasty. It uses ingredients that are readily available in nearly everyone's pantry.