Even though winter doesn't cool down all that much in this part of the country, I still like to serve snacks with added warmth, like these zesty party wings. Friends sure do enjoy them.—Betty Riley, Phoenix, Arizona
Recommended: Game-Changing Chicken Wing Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Separate sections of chicken wings at the joints, discarding wing tip portion. In a resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients. Add chicken wings, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place in a single layer on two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Taco Party Wings in Country Woman January/February 1996
Reviews forTaco Party Wings
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 10, 2009
"I'm surprised that someone hasn't rated this yet. This recipe is simple, easy & very tasty. It uses ingredients that are readily available in nearly everyone's pantry."