- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Separate sections of chicken wings at the joints, discarding wing tip portion. In a resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients. Add chicken wings, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place in a single layer on two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Reviews forTaco Party Wings
"I'm surprised that someone hasn't rated this yet. This recipe is simple, easy & very tasty. It uses ingredients that are readily available in nearly everyone's pantry."