Taco in a Bowl
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can (16 ounces) pork and beans
- Corn chips
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, sliced ripe olives, shredded cheddar cheese, taco sauce
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the tomatoes, taco seasoning and water; mix well. Add pork and beans. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes. To serve, place corn chips in four soup bowls. Top with beef mixture and toppings of your choice.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 12, 2016
I had a can of pork and beans I needed to use, so I thought I would try this. It was actually really tasty. I topped with lettuce, onions, cheese, tomatoes and sour cream.
Jan 19, 2014
Changed up the tomatoes (used crushed) and the beans (used pinto beans). Worked great.