Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (1 pound) hot dogs
- 10 slices process American cheese
- 10 hard taco shells, warmed
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans, warmed
- Prepare hot dogs according to package directions. Place a cheese slice and hot dog in each taco shell; top with beans.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 310 calories, 21g fat (9g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 951mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 12g protein.
Sep 12, 2013
May 1, 2013
I used pepper per slices jack cheese, top off with chili
Oct 12, 2011
Kids liked it. I used chili and mexican shredded cheese.
Mar 18, 2010
You could use a different kind of cheese. I don't consider 'American cheese' very tasty. Everything else is good.
Dec 10, 2007
These are tasty!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.