Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (1 pound) hot dogs
- 10 slices process American cheese
- 10 hard taco shells, warmed
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans, warmed
- Prepare hot dogs according to package directions. Place a cheese slice and hot dog in each taco shell; top with beans.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 310 calories, 21g fat (9g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 951mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 12g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 26, 2019
A little weird, but OK!
Sep 12, 2013
May 1, 2013
I used pepper per slices jack cheese, top off with chili
Oct 12, 2011
Kids liked it. I used chili and mexican shredded cheese.
Mar 18, 2010
You could use a different kind of cheese. I don't consider 'American cheese' very tasty. Everything else is good.
Dec 10, 2007
These are tasty!