Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (1-1/4-ounces) taco seasoning
- 1 can (4-1/4-ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tubes (8-ounces) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and olives; set aside to cool. Add eggs and cheese.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles. Place triangles on an ungreased baking sheet. Place 2 tablespoons meat mixture onto each triangle. Roll and shape into crescents. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
1 each: 255 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 842mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.