Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, guacamole and sour cream
- In a large skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the taco seasoning, olives and taco sauce.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight rectangles. Seal seams and perforations. Place meat mixture in the center of each rectangle; sprinkle with cheeses. Fold dough over filling and pinch to seal. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Layer with lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole and sour cream on four serving plates; top each with two bundles.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 601 calories, 38g fat (18g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 1320mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 4, 2014
These were just ok to us. I don't think we would make them again. Easy and fast to make though.
Sep 13, 2011
My family loved this. My husband said "this is definitely a 'do again'.