Taco Avocado Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, chilies and taco seasoning. Spread about 1/2 cup over each tortilla. Top with the avocados, tomatoes, onions and olives; roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 683 calories, 47g fat (20g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 1158mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 12g fiber), 14g protein.
May 10, 2018
This tasted like dip on a tortilla. Not my idea of a meal.
Dec 5, 2011
These were delicious. I made them with the Vegetable Cheese Soup on the same page.
Nov 19, 2009
I made this for an office party and it was a hit. Everyone loved the taco flavor.
Mar 4, 2009
Really good. Loved the taco flavor with the avocado.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.