Taco Avocado Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, chilies and taco seasoning. Spread about 1/2 cup over each tortilla. Top with the avocados, tomatoes, onions and olives; roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 683 calories, 47g fat (20g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 1158mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 12g fiber), 14g protein.
May 10, 2018
This tasted like dip on a tortilla. Not my idea of a meal.
Dec 5, 2011
These were delicious. I made them with the Vegetable Cheese Soup on the same page.
Nov 19, 2009
I made this for an office party and it was a hit. Everyone loved the taco flavor.
Mar 4, 2009
Really good. Loved the taco flavor with the avocado.