- 1 cup bulgur
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place bulgur in a large bowl; stir in boiling water. Cover and let stand for 30 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Drain and squeeze dry.
- In another large bowl, combine tomatoes, carrots, feta cheese, olives, basil, lemon juice, oil and salt. Add bulgur and toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forTabouli Primavera
"This is very good I added cucumber that made it even better and kept out the carrots"