T-Bones for Two
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + standing Grill: 10 min.
- 2 beef T-bone steaks (1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lime-pepper seasoning or additional lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Rub steaks with oil. Combine the remaining ingredients; rub over steaks. Let stand for 10 minutes before grilling.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
Nutrition Facts1 each: 681 calories, 29g fat (7g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 678mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (53g sugars, 0 fiber), 47g protein.
Jul 26, 2012
This was very good. This was my first steak, I didn't have the lime seasoning so I used the additional Lemmon pepper, also I baked vs. using a grill ( we don't have a grill) and I must say it turned out great!
Nov 15, 2011
I used only about half of the spice mixture on my 24 oz of meat and that was enough sugar for me, but it was good
Dec 19, 2010
Wonderful flavor!!!!!!!!!!!We don't use anything but this recipe, we use it on all steaks, and usually forget to oil the steaks first and it turns out great anyway! Once you try this recipe, you'll never want a steak any other way!!!!!Made our cookouts famous!:)
Jan 23, 2010
This was a little too sweet for my taste, and needed a little salt. I think this seasoning might be good on chicken instead. However I think probably a lot of people will really like this on steak.