Swiss Walnut Cracker Snack
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Crackers and/or bagel chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the Swiss cheese, sour cream and mustard. Stir in the walnuts, parsley and onions.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with crackers and/or bagel chips.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 122 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 29, 2010
Everyone loves this. Instead of the crackers or bagel chips I used cut up bagels. It was a big hit!
Jun 21, 2010
I served this at a bridal shower. I substituted dill dill for the mustard since the bride-to-be doesn't like mustard. Great with bagel chips.