My garden offers up a treasure trove of fresh vegetables to spark her imagination. When I toss my spinach with Swiss cheese and bacon, the salad tastes like quiche lorraine...without the effort.—Nella Parker, Hersey, Michigan
Recommended: 44 Ways to Get More Leafy Greens in Your Life
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons crumbled cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Salad croutons
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, cheese and bacon. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Top with croutons. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Swiss Spinach Salad in Country Woman July/August 2004, p39
Reviews forSwiss Spinach Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2012
"I didn't measure the dressing and definitely used too much. It was still very good. It's definitely a keeper!"