Swiss Spinach Salad
My garden offers up a treasure trove of fresh vegetables to spark her imagination. When I toss my spinach with Swiss cheese and bacon, the salad tastes like quiche lorraine...without the effort.—Nella Parker, Hersey, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Salad croutons
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, cheese and bacon. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Top with croutons. Serve immediately.