Swiss Spinach Salad
My garden offers up a treasure trove of fresh vegetables to spark her imagination. When I toss my spinach with Swiss cheese and bacon, the salad tastes like quiche lorraine...without the effort.—Nella Parker, Hersey, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Salad croutons
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, cheese and bacon. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Top with croutons. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 159 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 375mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Swiss Spinach Salad in Country Woman July/August 2004
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.