- 2 cups chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, cook and stir red onion and sugar in oil over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove 1/4 cup; set aside.
- To the skillet, stir in the green onions, mustard and thyme. Remove from the heat. In a bowl, beat the eggs, water, salt and pepper. Pour into skillet, sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Top with reserved onion mixture and remaining cheese. Cut into wedges.
1 piece: 192 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 229mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.