Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- Place chicken in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with the cheese and stuffing mix. Combine soup and sour cream; spread over stuffing. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 1 hour or until the meat juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 392 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 1282mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein.
Oct 12, 2017
It was DRY and crunchy. I really think you need to make the stuffing first according to the package directions :(
Jul 14, 2014
This has been a long time favorite. I make the stuffing mix according to package directions before adding it to this dish and it turns out wonderfully. My family loves it.
Mar 13, 2011
The recipe as stated is bland.Next time I will use savory stove top dressing and I would finely dice about 4 slices of bacon and 1/2 a medium onion and mix into dressing. The topping I would add 1/4 to 1/3 cup Madeira wine. These changes will really pick this dish up and and should leave no dry chunks of dressing on the top of dish
Nov 12, 2009
Its easy and my family loves it!