Swirled Dill Rolls
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- Do not unroll crescent dough; cut into eight equal slices. Place cut side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter, onion powder and dill. Spread over warm rolls.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 273 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 503mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 19, 2016
Excellent recipe! Simple and fast as well. I used a crescent roll dough sheet and it worked out beautifully. I'm already planning variations, such as garlic powder and Italian seasoning on spaghetti night......
Jan 25, 2012
These are super easy, fast and delicious.
Mar 22, 2010
These are delightful and so simple.