A simple blend of syrup, orange juice and caramel topping forms the light dressing for the fresh berries and the crunchy cashews found in this sensational salad.
Recommended: 30-Minute Chicken Breast Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/3 cup salted cashew halves
- Place strawberries in a large bowl. Mix caramel topping, syrup and orange juice; drizzle over strawberries. Top with cashews. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Swift Strawberry Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 1999, p37
Reviews forSwift Strawberry Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review