A simple blend of syrup, orange juice and caramel topping forms the light dressing for the fresh berries and the crunchy cashews found in this sensational salad.
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/3 cup salted cashew halves
- Place strawberries in a large bowl. Mix caramel topping, syrup and orange juice; drizzle over strawberries. Top with cashews. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Swift Strawberry Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 1999, p37
Reviews forSwift Strawberry Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review