Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 5-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add spaghetti and dry soup mix. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until spaghetti is tender (do not drain). Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomato sauce, tomato paste, parsley, oregano, basil and garlic powder. Add to the spaghetti mixture; heat through.
Oct 4, 2016
I was skeptical about this recipe once I read that you do not drain the spaghetti. But I was very surprised. It was delicious !!! It was super simple to make and my Husband and I really enjoyed it. It will be my go to spaghetti recipe from now on. I highly recommend !
Jan 28, 2015
Very easy and very good!
Mar 9, 2009
Our favorite spaghetti recipe yet, including the picky eater!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.