Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons honey
- In a serving bowl, combine the cabbage, mango, pepper and strawberries. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil and honey. Drizzle over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 209 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 10, 2014
The Sweetheart Slaw was a colorful and delicious side dish on Superbowl Sunday. I substituted pineapple for the mango; and used white balsamic vinegar and lime olive oil.Very tasty.