Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons honey
- In a serving bowl, combine the cabbage, mango, pepper and strawberries. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil and honey. Drizzle over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 209 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Feb 10, 2014
The Sweetheart Slaw was a colorful and delicious side dish on Superbowl Sunday. I substituted pineapple for the mango; and used white balsamic vinegar and lime olive oil.Very tasty.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.