Sweet Sriracha Wings
Serve my fiery hot wings on game day or any time friends and family gather. If you don’t like a ton of sweetness, add the honey slowly and taste as you go. —Logan Holser, Clarkston, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 12 chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup Sriracha chili sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl. Mix oil, coriander, garlic salt and pepper; add to wings and toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or overnight.
- For sauce, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in orange juice, chili sauce, honey and lime juice until blended.
- Grill wings, covered, over medium heat 15-18 minutes or until juices run clear, turning occasionally; brush with some of the sauce during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
- Transfer chicken to a large bowl; add remaining sauce and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Test Kitchen Tips