Serve my fiery hot wings on game day or any time friends and family gather. If you don’t like a ton of sweetness, add the honey slowly and taste as you go. —Logan Holser, Clarkston, Michigan
Featured In: 66 Recipes for Super Bowl Snacks
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 12 chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place chicken wings in a large bowl. Mix oil, coriander, garlic salt and pepper; add to wings and toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or overnight.
- For sauce, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in orange juice, chili sauce, honey and lime juice until blended.
- Grill wings, covered, over medium heat 15-18 minutes or until juices run clear, turning occasionally; brush with some of the sauce during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
- Transfer chicken to a large bowl; add remaining sauce and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Sweet Sriracha Wings in Taste of Home April/May 2015, p62
Reviews forSweet Sriracha Wings
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 23, 2015
"These were perfect - spicy with that touch of sweetness to balance it out."