Sweet Spinach Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup French salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine salad dressing, honey, orange juice and paprika; shake well. Place the spinach and onions in a large bowl or divide among individual plates or bowls; drizzle with dressing.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 81 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 347mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fruit.
Nov 16, 2010
This was okay...just tasted like spinach with French dressing.~ Theresa
Feb 20, 2010
It is simply delicious & so easy to make! Kudos to Ms. Platt for the unusual combination of the dressing ingredients that proved to be so flavorful!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.