- 3/4 cup French salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine salad dressing, honey, orange juice and paprika; shake well. Place the spinach and onions in a large bowl or divide among individual plates or bowls; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSweet Spinach Salad
"This was okay...just tasted like spinach with French dressing.~ Theresa"
"It is simply delicious & so easy to make! Kudos to Ms. Platt for the unusual combination of the dressing ingredients that proved to be so flavorful!"