Sweet & Spicy Salmon Fillets
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup mango salsa
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place salmon on a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with garlic powder and cayenne. Spoon salsa over top.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet: 281 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 355mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 4, 2012
Where's the Mango Salsa recipe????
Dec 21, 2011
Incredible!! This was so easy to throw together. I go to Trader Joes and they had a cranberry mango salsa and it already had the cayeanne in it so I omitted that ingredient. I think I'm making it again tonight!!