- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first seven ingredients. Place the cabbage and carrot in a large bowl; add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forSweet-Sour Coleslaw
"I was looking for a sweet recipe as kids eat faster. I adjusted seasonings for a bag of coleslaw; it turned out great!"