- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the cabbage, onion, carrot, celery and green pepper. Combine the dressing ingredients; pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
3/4 cup: 162 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 557mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.