Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the cabbage, onion, carrot, celery and green pepper. Combine the dressing ingredients; pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 162 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 557mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Mar 1, 2014
This is my favorite coleslaw recipe. We love the zing of the pineapple.
Apr 6, 2013
My husband and I really liked this slaw. I didn't drain the pineapple. Since I had pineapple in heavy syrup, I just used the amount of pineapple with the juice. I did add a teaspoon of Stevia, since I had doubled the recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.