Sweet Sesame Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a salad bowl, combine greens and tomato; set aside. Whisk vinaigrette and honey; drizzle over greens. Sprinkle with oranges and sesame seeds; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 108 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 242mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Feb 19, 2013
This was pretty good and a little different than the usual salad. Added more honey than the recipe called for because the dressing that I used was pretty tangy. Overall, a refreshing and pretty salad!
Jul 9, 2011
This salad was very easy and had a very nice sweet taste to it, not too overpowering. Two thumbs up!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.