Sweet Sesame Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a salad bowl, combine greens and tomato; set aside. Whisk vinaigrette and honey; drizzle over greens. Sprinkle with oranges and sesame seeds; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 108 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 242mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 19, 2013
This was pretty good and a little different than the usual salad. Added more honey than the recipe called for because the dressing that I used was pretty tangy. Overall, a refreshing and pretty salad!
Jul 9, 2011
This salad was very easy and had a very nice sweet taste to it, not too overpowering. Two thumbs up!