Sweet & Savory Cheese Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 jar (10 ounces) seedless raspberry or strawberry preserves
- Sliced green onions, optional
- Assorted crackers
- Spread pecans evenly over bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese, green onions and bacon. Carefully spread over pecans. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove rim from pan. Spread preserves over top. If desired, top with sliced onions. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers): 161 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 4, 2019
I have been making this for years..... I like to use homemade strawberry or raspberry pepper jelly.... gives it a nice twist.
Oct 9, 2018
Served this last night to our small group. Everyone really liked it and asked for the recipe. I didn't have time to prepare it the day before; in fact I made it about 4 hours before serving, and it was delicious! I used packaged bacon pieces. Recipe is quick and easy to prepare. A keeper!