Sweet & Savory Breadsticks
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (11-1/2 ounces) refrigerated corn bread twists
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Unroll and separate bread twists into 16 pieces. Place butter in a shallow bowl. Combine the brown sugar, garlic salt and onion powder in another shallow bowl. Roll bread pieces in butter, then in brown sugar mixture.
- Twist two pieces together. Pinch ends to seal. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 433 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 924mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 15, 2010
These were more sweet than savory but nevertheless delicious... I used crescent rolls since I never can seem to find the cornbread twists here in the Philly suburbs... Might cut back a little on the brown sugar next time, or increase the garlic salt and onion powder... My 9 and 11 year old girls LOVED them!!
Aug 2, 2008
We have a small town and none of the three grocery stores here have the corn bread twists. I am going to try it with refrigerated bread sticks.