- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 miniature smoked sausage links
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; cut each lengthwise into three triangles. Place sausages on wide end of triangles; roll up tightly.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in an 11x7-in. baking dish. Arrange sausage rolls, seam side down, in butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forSweet Sausage Rolls
"These are really good. I cut the crescent rolls in 4ths instead of in 3rds. Use 32 mini sausages instead of 24, & put into 2 pans."
"I made this for a superbowl party and everyone was raving...I felt very proud!"
"The nuts at the bottom make it taste even better! Made for New Year's Eve and they were gone."
"I made for a party. I didn't have any leftovers!"
"Didn't fit in a 11x7-inch pan as directed in the recipe. Had to use 2 pans. Would use a 9x13-inch pan next time around."
"I may add a little Pepper jelly"
"Every guest loves these. They disappear within minutes of emerging from the oven."
"A favorite appetizer and everyone always loves! Good with both pecans or walnuts. Can get ready in advance by making wiener wraps, place on separate plate and refrigerate then place on butter/nut mixture just before baking."