- 1/4 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Smoked Sausage Rope, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3/4 cup baked beans
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, layer the carrot, onion, lima beans, green beans, sausage and baked beans. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard; pour over beans. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or until vegetables are tender. Stir before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forSweet Sausage 'n' Beans for 3
"The flavor was wonderful and so easy to make. I would cut down on the cooking time though. I used no salt ketchup to cut down on the sodium. I would also like to see a little bit more liquid."